Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey yo, I did some things but that's the old me!

For approximately the past 14 days, I have thrown caution to the wind; I have shut my inner voice off and set aside everything Charles has taught me. I have been eating like CRAZY… chocolate, burgers, ice cream… drinking coke, that delicious lemonade from the mall, you get the idea. I have gained 5 lbs… count them, 1…2…3…4…5 lbs!!! Yesterday I got back on my regiment as far as eating and today I got back in the pool. I knew what I was doing, I know the comfort I was looking for, but I just couldn’t stop myself. I refuse to go back to my old ways! In the past I would of let these 14 days dictate my course from here on out. No more! I know a lot of you have been on this same boat time and time again… we cannot let these feelings beat us!!! We are so much stronger then that. Mind over matter right? It’s easier said than done… but the important thing is that it can be done.

My friends and I switch our Sunday games from kickball to flag football… so much fun!!! But one of our best players already got injured… granted, he plays on the opposing team… but it still sucks to see him hurt =/.

We are thinking of starting our own little sports league… I’ll keep you guys posted!

=D

1 comment:

  1. You got this!!! Think about that high feeling one has when feeling good about yourself because you are that much closer to your goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete