Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You are NOT the biggest loser...

Photobucket

Did y’all see The Biggest Loser last night? So sad! I know Carla deserved to be in the game… she wanted it so much. Joelle on the other hand was clearly the one who was dragged into it or came on the show just to be on TV or just couldn’t say no to her friend. She isn’t (or wasn’t at the time of the taping) mentally ready for the change. It must have felt horrible when everyone wrote JOELLE in huge ass letters and Carla in tiny little letters like saying, ‘just eliminate that other bitch’. At the end it said they haven’t spoken since they left the ranch… that’s the sad part for me. I went through this with a friend of mine… I got mad at her for letting me down, but even madder for letting herself down. We discussed the problems we were having and then broke ties as far as the weight loss situation, but at the end we remain friends and now that I'm no my own journey I help her out whenever SHE reaches out to me. I don’t push her to go to the gym with me anymore… I let her be. That way when she is mentally and emotionally read for her lifestyle change she knows I will support her. It’s cliché but… without figuring out why you've self sabotaged for so many years and why you have let yourself get to “this” point… then you cannot move forward. Even then it’s still hard to move forward… but at least you know that you can forgive yourself for any relapse because you are worth it… no one will care for you as much as you do!!! Can I get an AMEN! LOL. No but seriously… OMG have you guys seen DIETRIBE? I hope our show is better! I hope I don’t look like a total buffoon either… EEK!

1 comment:

  1. I have it on the DVR haven't watched yet.. so I'm not reading all of your post.. LOL

    ReplyDelete